Discussion held on 30th May 2013.
I'm a research librarian at Evidence Base, Birmingham City University. In my role I am involved in a number of different projects providing research, evaluation and consultancy for the LIS sector.
My current professional interests are utilising technologies for libraries and librarians; marketing strategy and communications; and building links between research and practice.
Please feel free to contact me.
This work by Jo Alcock is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Non-Commercial-Share Alike 2.0 UK: England & Wales License
- Book review
- CILIP Future Skills
- CILIP WM
- Evidence Base
- Mobile technologies
- Professional issues
- Professional Organisations
- Public speaking
- Tech tools
- Web 2.0
- Web design
- CILIP Revalidation Hints & Tips – Compiling and submitting
- CILIP Revalidation Hints & Tips – Writing your supporting statement
- CILIP Revalidation Hints & Tips – Recording your CPD
- CILIP Revalidation Hints & Tips
- Product review: Universal Bluetooth Keyboard Case
- Getting Things Done – review of CILIP Update column
- 2014 Resolutions (or why long-term planning can sometimes be a bad thing)
- Farewell 2013
- With a MOOC MOOC here, and a MOOC MOOC there…
- LLRG discussion – Why Should Anyone Be Led By You? #llrg