Discussion held on 30th May 2013.
I'm a research librarian at Evidence Base, Birmingham City University. In my role I am involved in a number of different projects providing research, evaluation and consultancy for the LIS sector.
My current professional interests are utilising technologies for libraries and librarians; marketing strategy and communications; and building links between research and practice.
Please feel free to contact me.
This work by Jo Alcock is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Non-Commercial-Share Alike 2.0 UK: England & Wales License
- Book review
- CILIP Future Skills
- CILIP WM
- Evidence Base
- Mobile technologies
- Professional issues
- Professional Organisations
- Public speaking
- Tech tools
- Web 2.0
- Web design
- A new chapter
- Bullet Journal – my experience so far
- Library Leadership Reading Group chat – The Virgin Way #llrg
- Leading with authenticity – my guiding principles
- Owning your public speaking
- Clore Leadership Course – one year on
- Lessons I learnt in 2015
- Work-life balance and my five top tips
- Falling out of love with traditional presenting
- CILIP Conference 2015